Please click on the links below to choose your preferred registration test date.
Due to the rapidly changing situation in connection with COVID-19, all Elizabeth Public Library locations will close to the public beginning on Monday, March 16th and remain closed until further notice.
Test Location: 3rd Floor Computer Lab
Elizabeth Public Library
11 South Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
1. A money order made out to Elizabeth Public Library
• $106.00 if you are taking your first TASC test (this covers all 5 subtests)
• $21.20 for each re-test
2. A current, valid government-issued photo-identification
• Driver’s License, Non-driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.
3. A current proof of address
• Bank statement, Utility Bill, Lease or Mortgage statement, etc.
Mathematics 105 minutes
Writing 110 minutes
Reading 85 minutes
Science 75 minutes
Social Studies 75 minutes
If you have any questions, please call us at (908) 354-6060 x7223
If you need to reschedule please let us know at any time.