Please click on the link below to register for your TASC test. You will receive an email confirmation.
Click here to register for the TASC Test
Test Time: 10:15am
The test begins promptly at 10:15am. Please arrive no later than 10:00am.
If you arrive later than 10:30am, your exam will be cancelled.
If you do not have an excuse for cancelling, you will not be allowed to register for another exam for a period of two weeks after the previously scheduled exam.
If you do not plan on taking your scheduled test, please email ablumenfeld[at]elizpl.org.
Test Location: 3rd Floor Computer Lab
Elizabeth Public Library
11 South Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
1. A money order made out to Elizabeth Public Library
• $106.00 if you are taking your first TASC test (this covers all 5 subtests)
• $21.20 for each re-test
2. A current, valid government-issued photo-identification
• Driver’s License, Non-driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.
3. A current proof of address
• Bank statement, Utility Bill, Lease or Mortgage statement, etc.
Mathematics 105 minutes
Writing 110 minutes
Reading 85 minutes
Science 75 minutes
Social Studies 75 minutes
If you have any questions, please call us at (908) 354-6060 x7223
If you need to reschedule please let us know at any time.